When starting out, many businesses choose a name, purchase a cheap logo online and call that their brand. But there’s a lot more to it. With the right brand messaging - brand values, tone of voice, a brand promise and mission statement - attracting customers becomes a lot easier. We call this Phase 1.
A logo, colours and font - the visual elements that help others to identify you and your assets
A brand promise - the promise everyone in your company makes to every single customer. It's the benefit they EXPECT from you.
Brand values - to let your customers and everyone else who works with you know who you are, what you stand for and what you believe in.
Brand personality and tone of voice - the language you use and the way you communicate externally at all times
Brand messaging - the way you talk about what you do and the phrasing that sets up apart from everyone else
Brand strategy - how you reach your target audiences through your brand to influence and engage them
TOUGH COMPETITION TO BEAT? Entering a busy and established market? Make your brand your differentiator, find something to stand for and build a loyal following who support your values.
NEED FUNDING? Add significant value to your business by making your brand an asset. Highly successful entrepreneur and author, Daniel Priestley, urges businesses to build 24 assets to drive success and your brand is one of them.
WANT TO ATTRACT A STRONG TEAM? Offer new employees so much more than a job. Give them a vision, a mission to work towards and some company values that they can adopt as their own.
Unless you’re an established brand or an industry leader, your sales and marketing efforts need to work on overdrive to get you attention and make an impact.
This is because the ‘why’ of the business isn’t clear. Strong brand messaging can change that.
Fill in the form to book in your startup brand build. We can also put you in touch with some of our clients so you can hear how we helped them.
- Tell customers, investors, clients and employees what your business stands for
- Help you and your team talk clearly and compellingly about what you do, and why and how you do it
- Transform your website, marketing and sales activity
- a Brand Bible which will bring your brand to life and makes your business differentiator clear
- a simple strategy for how to promote your new messaging to your target audience
- guidance on rewriting web copy to match your new brand messaging
- how a few words can make your whole business work differently
- how unoriginal (and uninspiring) your competition is
- how to apply your new brand values and brand character to everything you do and say
Building brands is what we specialise in but we're also experts in PR and marketing. This means that once we've created your brand messaging, we'll devise a strategy to apply it across social, PR, web, email and beyond to get your business the attention it deserves.